You may have heard of collaborative divorce, which is a new, innovative form of family law that puts people above process. Courtesy of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, below you will find “Collaborative Practice at a Glance”:
- Encourages mutual respect.
- Emphasizes the needs of children.
- Avoids going to court.
- Keeps control of the process with the individuals.
- Provides for open communication.
- Utilizes a problem-solving approach.
- Identifies and addresses interests and concerns of all.
- Prepares individuals for new lives.
Attorney Adam B. Cordover has completed advanced training in interdisciplinary collaborative family law and is a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals as well as the Collaborative Divorce Institute of Tampa Bay.
If you would like to speak with a collaborative lawyer and learn how the collaborative process can help your family, call The Law Firm of Adam B. Cordover, P.A., at 813-443-0615 or fill out our contact form.